Report NEP-CBA-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koch, Christoffer, 2014. "Deposit interest rate ceilings as credit supply shifters: bank level evidence on the effects of Regulation Q," Working Papers 1406, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nicolas Moumni & Benaissa Nahhal, 2014. "Impact of liquidity level on effectiveness of the monetary policy transmission of Bank Al Maghrib," EcoMod2014 6662, EcoMod.
- Mati Dubrovinsky, 2014. "Money Still Matters: How the Bank of Canada Might Better Monitor Inflation," e-briefs 180, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Rudi Steinbach & Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit, 2014. "Monetary policy and financial shocks in an empirical small open-economy DSGE model," EcoMod2014 7194, EcoMod.
- Marlene Amstad & Simon Potter & Robert Rich, 2014. "The FRBNY Staff Underlying Inflation Gauge: UIG," BIS Working Papers 453, Bank for International Settlements.
- COMBEY, Adama & NUBUKPO, Kako, 2013.
"Coordination des Politiques Economiques au Sein de la Zone UEMOA : Bilan et Perspectives
[Economic Policy Coordination in the WAEMU: Results and Prospects]," MPRA Paper 58118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
- Fabia Carvalho & Fabia A. de Carvalho & Silvio Michael de Azevedo Costa & Marcos Ribeiro de Castro, 2013. "Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," EcoMod2013 5145, EcoMod.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2014. "An Estimated DSGE Model with a Deflation Steady State," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 025, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Maria Teresa Punzi & Caterina Mendicino, 2014. "House Prices, Capital Inflows and Macroprudential Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp180, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ribba & Antonella Cavallo, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," EcoMod2014 6739, EcoMod.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2014. "Why is Inflation Targeting Successful?: Analysis of Inflation Target Transparency," EcoMod2014 6725, EcoMod.
- Yulia Vymyatnina, 2014. "Spillover Effects in the Customs Union of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus," EcoMod2014 7160, EcoMod.
- Joyce, Michael & Spaltro, Marco, 2014. "Quantitative easing and bank lending: a panel data approach," Bank of England working papers 504, Bank of England.
- Fajar Oktiyanto & Harmanta & Nur M. Adhi Purwanto & Aditya Rachmanto, 2014. "Monetary Macroprudential Policy Mix under Financial Frictions Mechanism with DSGE Model," EcoMod2014 6840, EcoMod.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F., 2014. "Federal Reserve Policy and Bretton Woods," Working Papers (Old Series) 1407, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Balteanu, Irina & Erce, Aitor, 2014. "Bank crises and sovereign defaults in emerging markets: exploring the links," Globalization Institute Working Papers 184, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Felix Roth (CEPS, Brussels) & Lars Lonung (university of Lund, Sweden), 2013. "Public support for the single European currency, the euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the financial crisis matter?," EcoMod2013 5160, EcoMod.
- Robert G. Chamberlain, 2014. "Modeling Inflation Using a Non-Equilibrium Equation of Exchange," EcoMod2014 6607, EcoMod.
- Markku Lanne & Jani Luoto & Henri Nyberg, 2014. "Is the Quantity Theory of Money Useful in Forecasting U.S. Inflation?," CREATES Research Papers 2014-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14021-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnieszka Leszczynska & Katarzyna Hertel, 2013. "Inflation persistence – a disaggregated approach," EcoMod2013 5692, EcoMod.