Report NEP-CBA-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanya Molodtsova & David Papell, 2012. "Taylor Rule Exchange Rate Forecasting During the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park, 2012. "Inflation dynamics: the role of public debt and policy regimes," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 124, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Beau, D. & Clerc, L. & Mojon, B., 2012. "Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working papers 390, Banque de France.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Complexity and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Ricardo Eyer Harris, 2012. "Sailing through the Global Financial Storm: Brazil's recent experience with monetary and macroprudential policies to lean against the financial cycle and deal with systemic risks," Working Papers Series 290, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Milne, Alistair, 2012. "Register, issue, cap and trade: A proposal for ending current and future financial crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rose, Andrew & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012. "Too big to fail: some empirical evidence on the causes and consequences of public banking interventions in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 460, Bank of England.
- Marco A. Hernandez Vega, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Variations, Nontraded Goods and Disaggregated CPI Data," Working Papers 2012-05, Banco de México.
- Challe, E. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2012. "Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System," Working papers 391, Banque de France.
- Entrop, Oliver & Memmel, Christoph & Ruprecht, Benedikt & Wilkens, Marco, 2012. "Determinants of bank interest margins: Impact of maturity transformation," Discussion Papers 17/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Inoue, Kenta, 2012. "Central Banks and Gold Puzzles," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7bx7h0q4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.