Report NEP-CBA-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2007. "Inflation persistence, inflation targeting and the Great Moderation," Working Paper 0721, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ariel Burstein & Christopher Kurz & Linda Tesar, 2008. "Trade, Production Sharing, and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 13731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 2008. "Estimating Exchange Rate Equations Using Estimated Expectations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1635, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 2008. "Estimating Term Structure Equations Using Macroeconomic Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1634, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy under low trend inflation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 647, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola, 2008. "Policy games, policy neutrality and Tinbergen controllability under rational expectations," wp.comunite 0034, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2008. "Actual versus Perceived Transparency: The Case of the European Central Bank," DNB Working Papers 163, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Melecky, Martin, 2008. "An alternative framework for foreign exchange risk management of sovereign debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4458, The World Bank.
- Hasko, Harri, 2007. "‘Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic’: the role of monetary and fiscal policy in public debt dynamics since the 1970s," Research Discussion Papers 28/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Lorenzo Forni & Libero Monteforte & Luca Sessa, 2007. "The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 652, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leal, Teresa & Pérez, Javier J. & Tujula, Mika & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Fiscal forecasting: lessons from the literature and challenges," Working Paper Series 0843, European Central Bank.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2008. "On the consistency of arbitrary money-demand functions with the Sidrauski and the shopping-time models," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 666, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 2007. "Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve? Some Evidence for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 3249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivano Azzini & Riccardo Girardi & Marco Ratto, 2007. "Parallelization of Matlab codes under Windows platform for Bayesian estimation: A Dynare application," Working Papers 1, Euro-area Economy Modelling Centre.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 653, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vajanne, Laura, 2007. "Integration in euro area retail banking markets – convergence of credit interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 27/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Axel Dreher & Stefanie Walter, 2008. "Does the IMF Help or Hurt? The Effect of IMF programs on the likelihood and outcome of currency crises," KOF Working papers 08-186, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.