Parallelization of Matlab codes under Windows platform for Bayesian estimation: A Dynare application
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingvar Strid & Karl Walentin, 2009.
"Block Kalman Filtering for Large-Scale DSGE Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 277-304, April.
- Strid, Ingvar & Walentin, Karl, 2008. "Block Kalman filtering for large-scale DSGE models," Working Paper Series 224, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
KeywordsNorth-South; DSGE models; DYNARE; Matlab; Windows; Parallel Computing;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2008-01-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2008-01-12 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eem:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivano Azzini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eejrcit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .