Report NEP-CMP-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serajul Hoque, 2008. "The Macroeconomic, Industrial and Distributional Effects of Removing Tariffs in Bangladesh," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-170, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ivano Azzini & Riccardo Girardi & Marco Ratto, 2007. "Parallelization of Matlab codes under Windows platform for Bayesian estimation: A Dynare application," Working Papers 1, Euro-area Economy Modelling Centre.
- Ray-Bing Chen & Meihui Guo & Wolfgang Härdle & Shih-Feng Huang, 2008. "Independent Component Analysis Via Copula Techniques," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2008. "Do repeated game players detect patterns in opponents? Revisiting the Nyarko & Schotter belief elicitation experiment," MPRA Paper 6666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Légaré & Yann Décarie, 2008. "Using Statistics Canada LifePaths Microsimulation Model to Project the Health Status of Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 227, McMaster University.
- Junni L. Zhang & Wolfgang Härdle, 2008. "The Bayesian Additive Classification Tree Applied to Credit Risk Modelling," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.