Report NEP-BEC-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz, 2017. "Decomposing the structure of wages into firm and worker effects: some insights from a high unemployment economy," Working Papers 17.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Koch, Michael & Smolka, Marcel, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Skill-biased Technological Change," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168202, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Titan Alon & David Berger & Robert Dent & Benjamin Pugsley, 2017. "Older and Slower: The Startup Deficit’s Lasting Effects on Aggregate Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 23875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margit Molnar & Baolin Wang & Wenhao Chen, 2017. "Corporate governance and firm performance in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1421, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Goya & Andrés Zahler, 2017. "'Distance from the core' and new export survival: Evidence from Chilean exporters," Working Papers 2017-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Eibelshäuser, Steffen & Wilhelm, Sascha, 2017. "Markets Take Breaks: Dynamic Price Competition with Opening Hours," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168247, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Vencappa, Dev & Stiebale, Joel, 2017. "Import Competition and Vertical Integration: Evidence from India," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168237, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Castellani, Davide & Fassio, Claudio, 2017. "Export innovation: The role of new imported inputs and multinationality," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Halvarsson, Daniel & Tingvall, Patrik, 2017. "The Impact of Employing Mismatched Workers on Firm Productivity, Wages and Profits," Ratio Working Papers 291, The Ratio Institute.
- Heim, Sven & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Spiegel, Yossi, 2017. "Minority share acquisitions and collusion: Evidence from the introduction of national leniency programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2017. "Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1502, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ildikó Magyari, 2017. "Firm Reorganization, Chinese Imports, and US Manufacturing Employment," Working Papers 17-58, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrea Ariu & Elena Biewen & Sven Blank & Guillaume Gaulier & María Jesus González, & Philipp Meinen, & Daniel Mirza & Cesar Martín, & Patry Tello, 2017. "Firm heterogeneity and aggregate business services exports : Micro evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain," Working Paper Research 328, National Bank of Belgium.
- David Szakonyi, 2017. "Businesspeople in Elected Office: Identifying Private Benefits from Firm-Level Returns," Working Papers 2017-20, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Meier, Matthias, 2017. "Time to Build and the Business Cycle," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168059, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca & Giovanni Gallipoli & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2017. "Match Quality, Contractual Sorting and Wage Cyclicality," Working Papers 2017-076, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cheng, Dong & Tan, Yong & Yu, Jian, 2017. "Credit Rationing and Firm Exports: Micro Evidence from SMEs in China," MPRA Paper 81914, University Library of Munich, Germany.