Report NEP-BEC-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1112, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2015. "Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Boehm, Johannes, 2015. "The impact of contract enforcement costs onoutsourcing and aggregate productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2015. "Empower Workers to Innovate and Entrepreneurship: Raison d'être of Successful Workers Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 68762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Tse-chun & Liu, Qi & Sun, Bo, 2015. "Contracting with Feedback," International Finance Discussion Papers 1143, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabio Pieri, 2016. "Vertical organization of production and firm growth," DEM Working Papers 2016/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Martin Pollrich & Robert Schmidt, 2014. "Unobservable investments, limited commitment, and the curse of firm relocation," Working Papers 2014004, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "Search and Matching Frictions and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Bulgaria," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2016-03, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Feb 2016.
- Emanuele Forlani & Ralf Martin & Giordano Mion & Mirabelle Muûls, 2016. "Unraveling Firms: Demand, Productivity and Markups Heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1402, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Labaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2016. "Market Structure and Competition in Transition:Results from a Spatial Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp218, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bahar Baziki, Selva & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2015. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labor Re-allocation," Working Paper Series 2016:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gramlich, Jacob P. & Ray, Korok, 2015. "Reconciling Full-Cost and Marginal-Cost Pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Shreya Biswas, 2016. "Small world of inter-firm network and firm's acquisition behaviour," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.