Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mu-Jeung Yang & Lorenz Kueng & Bryan Hong, 2015. "Business Strategy and the Management of Firms," NBER Working Papers 20846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & John Haltiwanger, 2014. "Cyclical Reallocation of Workers Across Large and Small Employers," 2014 Meeting Papers 735, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and non-compliance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 228, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mariia A. Molodchik & Carlos Jardon & Angel Barajas, 2015. "The Firm Size Effect On Performance Due To Intangible Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2015. "Mobility of ideas for innovation: The role of inventor-specific knowledge flows," ETLA Working Papers 27, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Meng, Ting & Anna M., Klepacka & Florkowski, Wojciech & Kristine, Braman, 2015. "Determinants of an Environmental Horticulture Firm’s Recycle Process in terms of type and quantity: the Case of Georgia," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196761, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yasser, Qaiser Rafique & Mamun, Abdullah Al, 2014. "Implications of Ownership Identity and Insider's Supermacy on the Economic Performance of the Liste Companies," MPRA Paper 61426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argenton, C. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2014. "Optimal Deterrence of Illegal Behavior Under Imperfect Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2014-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pol Antras & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintlenot, 2014. "The Margins Of Global Sourcing: Theory And Evidence From U.S. Firms," Working Papers 14-47, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hikaru Saijo, 2014. "The Uncertainty Multiplier and Business Cycles," Working Papers e67, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Ryan Banerjee, 2014. "SMEs, financial constraints and growth," BIS Working Papers 475, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Woodruff, Christopher, 2014. "Identifying gazelles: expert panels vs. surveys as a means to identify firms with rapid growth potential," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 213, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).