Report NEP-BEC-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2011. "The Role of Profit Sharing in Dual Labour Markets with Flexible Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 5798, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2011. "Oil Price Dynamics in a Real Business Cycle Model," CAMA Working Papers 2011-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Volral, Mélanie, 2011. "Does Wage Dispersion Make All Firms Productive?," IZA Discussion Papers 5791, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Rafael Gomez & Kerry L. Papps, 2011. "Team performance and the optimal spread of talent," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 344, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kriechel, Ben & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011. "Workforce Reorganization and the Worker," IZA Discussion Papers 5794, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viral V. Acharya & David R. Skeie, 2011. "A model of liquidity hoarding and term premia in inter-bank markets," Staff Reports 498, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz, 2011. "Side Effects of Competition: the Role of Advertising and Promotion in Pharmaceutical Markets," NBER Working Papers 17162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristie M. Engemann & Michael T. Owyang & Howard J. Wall, 2011. "Where is an oil shock?," Working Papers 2011-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "International Migration, Imperfect Information, and Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 5786, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joyce Burnette, 2011. "The Emergence of Wage Discrimination in U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Van Reenen, 2011. "Big ideas: How competition improves management and productivity," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2011. "Composition of International Capital Flows: A Survey," Working Papers 142011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.