Report NEP-BEC-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2009. "Financial development and economic volatility: a unified explanation," Working Papers 2009-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2009. "Inventory accelerator in general equilibrium," Working Papers 2009-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatale, 2009. "A Theory of Firm Decline," NBER Working Papers 15192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Zheng, Bingyong, 2009. "Cherry-Picking in Labor Market with Imperfect Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2009. "Capital misallocation and aggregate factor productivity," Working Papers 2009-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2009. "When to Start a New Firm?: Modelling the Timing of Novice and Serial Entrepreneurs," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andra C. Ghent & Michael T. Owyang, 2009. "Is housing the business cycle? evidence from U.S. cities," Working Papers 2009-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kohei Daido, 2009. "Incentives, Identity, and Organizational Forms," Discussion Paper Series 47, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2009.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for New Keynesian models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James D. Hamilton & Michael T. Owyang, 2009. "The propagation of regional recessions," Working Papers 2009-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2009. "Speculative bubbles and financial crisis," Working Papers 2009-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen, 2009. "An analytical approach to buffer-stock saving," Working Papers 2009-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine, 2009. "Trust and Control at the Workplace: Evidence from Representative Samples of Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2009. "Does tax policy affect executive compensation? evidence from postwar tax reforms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).