Inventory accelerator in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maccini, Louis J. & Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2015. "Inventory behavior with permanent sales shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 290-313.
- Frederique Bec & Marie Bessec, 2013.
"Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2209-2222.
- Bec, F. & Bessec, M., 2012. "Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors," Working papers 400, Banque de France.
- Frédérique Bec & Marie Bessec, 2013. "Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors," Post-Print hal-01515613, HAL.
- Yi Wen, 2011. "Input and Output Inventory Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 181-212, October.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi & Xu, Zhiwei, 2014.
"What inventories tell us about aggregate fluctuations—A tractable approach to (S,s) policies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 196-217.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "What inventories tell us about aggregate fluctuations -- a tractable approach to (S,s) policies," Working Papers 2012-059, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium (Economics); Business cycles; Inventories;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-08-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2009-08-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2009-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.