Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Lorenzen & Lars Frederiksen, "undated". "The Management of Projects and Product Experimentation: Lessons from the Entertainment Industries," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Bryson, Alex & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Why So Unhappy? The Effects of Unionisation on Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mende, Alexander, 2005. "09/11 on the USD/EUR Foreign Exchange Market," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-312, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Martina Brockmeier & Marianne Kurzweil & Janine Pelikan & Petra Salamon, 2005. "WTO Agricultural Negotiations: a comparison of the Harbinson proposal and the Swiss Formula," ENARPRI Working Papers 012, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "Statistical Properties of a Heterogeneous Asset Price Model with Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 142, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:cte:wbrepe:wb050604.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wendel,Sonja & Dellaert,Benedict G.C., 2005. "Situation Variation in Consumers’ Media Channel Consideration," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 1494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005. "Multiple board appointments and firm performance in emerging economies: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen, "undated". "Profiting from innovative user communities: How firms organize the production of user modifications in the computer games industry," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2004-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2005. "Beware of Workaholics: Household Preferences and Individual Equilibrium Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 1502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Selaive & Vicente Tuesta R, 2005. "Can Fluctuations in the Consumption-Wealth Ratio Help to Predict Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 2005-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.