Report NEP-BAN-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ari, Anil, 2018. "Sovereign risk and bank risk-taking," ESRB Working Paper Series 73, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2017. "Why do acquirers prefer M&A? Evidence from Banks in India," MPRA Paper 85354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Kilian, 2018. "Disentangling the effects of a banking crisis: evidence from German firms and counties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luisa Corrado & Tobias Schuler, 2018. "Financial Bubbles in Interbank Lending," CEIS Research Paper 427, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Apr 2018.
- Trust R. Mpofu & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Determinants of Credit Risk in the Banking system in Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-04, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Dobkowitz, Sonja & Evrard, Johanne & Parisi, Laura & Silva, André & Wedow, Michael, 2018. "Completing the Banking Union with a European Deposit Insurance Scheme: who is afraid of cross-subsidisation?," Occasional Paper Series 208, European Central Bank.
- Glenn Boyle & Roger Stover & Amrit Tiwana & Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2018. "Can Banks Placate Knowledgeable Depositors by Offering Higher Interest Rates During a Banking Crisis?," Working Papers in Economics 18/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Trofimov, Ivan D. & Md. Aris, Nazaria & Ying Ying, Jovena Kho, 2018. "Determinants of Commercial Banks' Profitability in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 85598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jokubas Markevicius, 2018. "Overview of Lithuania's banking sector sustainability in the post-crisis environment," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 21, Bank of Lithuania.
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji & Sem Duijndam, 2018. "The effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," CPB Discussion Paper 371, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eliud Moyi & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Credit Risk in African Microfinance Institutions: Correlates and International Comparisons," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-09, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Maria Pia Olivero, 2018. "No Pain, No Gain. Multinational Banks in the Business Cycle," CERBE Working Papers wpC27, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.