Report NEP-BAN-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuchun Li & Héctor Pérez Saiz, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Risk Across Financial Market Infrastructures," Staff Working Papers 16-10, Bank of Canada.
- Jungherr, Joachim, 2016. "Bank opacity and financial crises," Economics Working Papers ADE2016/02, European University Institute.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2016. "The Real Effects of Bank-Driven Termination of Relationships: Evidence from Loan-level Matched Data," MPRA Paper 70668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2015. "An Econometric Evaluation of Bank Recapitalization Programs with Bank- and Loan-level Data," MPRA Paper 70704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Bridges, Jonathan & Malherbe, Frederic & O’Neill, Cian, 2016. "What determines how banks respond to changes in capital requirements?," Bank of England working papers 593, Bank of England.
- M. Girotti, 2016. "How Monetary Policy Changes Bank Liability Structure and Funding Cost," Working papers 590, Banque de France.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & OHASHI Kazuhiko, 2016. "Multiple Lenders, Temporary Debt Restructuring, and Firm Performance: Evidence from contract-level data," Discussion papers 16030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Toni Ahnert & Benjamin Nelson, 2016. "Opaque Assets and Rollover Risk," Staff Working Papers 16-17, Bank of Canada.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero Gallo & Andrea Ugolini, 2016. "Median Response to Shocks: A Model for VaR Spillovers in East Asia," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Mary Everett, 2016. "Drivers of global liquidity and global bank flows: A view from the euro area," FIW Working Paper series 168, FIW.
- Goetz, Martin & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2016. "Does the Geographic Expansion of Banks Reduce Risk?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.