Report NEP-BAN-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Oct 2015.
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Still Prefer Community Banks?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael P. Devereux & Niels Johannesen & John Vella, 2013. "Can taxes tame the banks? Evidence from European bank levies," Working Papers 1325, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Firestone, Simon & Rezende, Marcelo, 2013. "Are Banks' Internal Risk Parameters Consistent? Evidence from Syndicated Loans," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-84, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dilek Bülbül & Hendrik Hakenes & Claudia Lambert, 2013. "What Influences Banks' Choice of Risk Management Tools?: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1349, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2013. "A model of financial contagion with variable asset returns may be replaced with a simple threshold model of cascades," Discussion Papers 1315, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kara, Gazi, 2013. "Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin van der Cruijsen, 2013. "When does the general public lose trust in banks?," DNB Working Papers 402, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Anna Agrapetidou, 2013. "Forecasting Bank Credit Ratings," Working Paper Series 60_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni Di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The Multiplex Structure of Interbank Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2014. "Supervisory transparency in the European banking union," Policy Contributions 807, Bruegel.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2013. "Sovereigns versus banks: credit, crises, and consequences," Working Paper Series 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor & McCann, Fergal, 2013. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers WP472, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. "Determinants of Short-term Lender Location and Interest Rates," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Kerstin Lopatta & Magdalena Tchikov & Finn Marten Körner, 2013. "Misconceptions about Credit Ratings - An Empirical Analysis of Credit Ratings across Market Sectors and Agencies," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 22 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Ben Lockwood, 2013. "How should financial intermediation services be taxed?," Working Papers 1309, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.