Misconceptions about Credit Ratings - An Empirical Analysis of Credit Ratings across Market Sectors and Agencies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscredit ratings; credit risk; default probabilities; comparability;
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-01-10 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2014-01-10 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2014-01-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .