Report NEP-BAN-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Habert white & Tae-Hwan Kim & Simone Manganelli, 2012. "VAR for VaR: Measuring Tail Dependence Using Multivariate Regression Quantiles," Working papers 2012rwp-45, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrea Cardillo & Andrea Zaghini, 2012. "The recent trends in long-term bank funding," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 137, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," CDMA Working Paper Series 201210, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Francesco cannata & Simone Casellina & Gregorio Guidi, 2012. "Inside the labyrinth of Basel risk-weighted assets: how not to get lost," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 132, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Damien S.Eldridge & Heajin H.Ryoo & Axel Wieneke, 2012. "Bank Capital Regulation with Asymmetric Countries," Working Papers 2012.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Raquel de Freitas Oliveira & Rafael Felipe Schiozer & Sérgio Leão, 2012. "Atuação de Bancos Estrangeiros no Brasil: mercado de crédito e de derivativos de 2005 a 2011," Working Papers Series 298, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bruno Martins, 2012. "Local Market Structure and Bank Competition: evidence from the Brazilian auto loan market," Working Papers Series 299, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fort, Margherita & Manaresi, Francesco & Trucchi, Serena, 2012. "Banks Information Policies, Financial Literacy and Household Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 6989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza, 2012. "Conectividade e Risco Sistêmico no Sistema de Pagamentos Brasileiro," Working Papers Series 300, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Goggin, Jean & Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Variable Mortgage Rate Pricing in Ireland," Economic Letters 02/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.