Report NEP-BAN-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Malekan & Georges Dionne, 2012. "Securitization and Optimal Retention under Moral Hazard," Cahiers de recherche 1221, CIRPEE.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora, 2012. "Measuring financial inclusion : the Global Findex Database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6025, The World Bank.
- Wahyu Yuwana Hidayat & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Bank Risk and Non-Interest Income Activities in the Indonesian Banking Industry," Working Papers EMS_2012_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Rapid credit growth and international credit: Challenges for Asia," BIS Working Papers 377, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zdenìk Kudrna & Juraj Medzihorsky, 2012. "International banking standards in emerging markets: testing the adaptation thesis in the European Union," Working Papers IES 2012/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Jack Meaning, 2012. "Reserves, Liquidity and Money: An Assessment of Balance sheet Policies," Studies in Economics 1208, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," IMF Working Papers 12/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Sofiya Avramova & Vanessa Le LeslÃ©, 2012. "Revisiting Risk-Weighted Assets," IMF Working Papers 12/90, .
- Zuzana Fungáèová & Petr Jakubík, 2012. "Bank Stress Tests as an Information Device for Emerging Markets: The Case of Russia," Working Papers IES 2012/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- Hübsch, Arnd & Walther, Ursula, 2012. "The impact of network inhomogeneities on contagion and system stability," CPQF Working Paper Series 32, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- INUI Tomohiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2012. "Bank Efficiency and Client Firms' Export Behavior: Evidence from firm-bank match-level data," Discussion papers 12018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2012. "Going forward financially: credit unions as an alternative to commercial banks," MPRA Paper 38194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2012.
- Chang, Chia-Ying, 2012. "Banking crises and sudden stops: What could IMF do to assist?," Working Paper Series 2063, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.