Report NEP-AGR-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lara Cockx & Liesbeth Colen & Joachim De Weerdt, 2017. " From corn to popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in sub-saharan Africa: evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 575175, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2017. "The Labour Productivity Gap between agricultural and non-agricultural sectors and Poverty in Asia," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Mogilevskii, Roman & Abdrazakova, Nazgul & Bolotbekova, Aida & Chalbasova, Saule & Dzhumaeva, Shoola & Tilekeyev, Kanat, 2017.
"The outcomes of 25 years of agricultural reforms in Kyrgyzstan
[Die Ergebnisse von 25 Jahren landwirtschaftlicher Reformen in Kirgistan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 162, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Francis Makamu & Harounan Kazianga, 2017. "Land Reform, Property Rights and Private Investment: Evidence from a Planned Settlement in Rural Tanzania," Economics Working Paper Series 1708, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Marta Kozicka & Dr Matthias Kalkuhl & Jan Brockhaus, 2015. "Food Grain Policies in India and Their Implications for Stocks and Fiscal Costs: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2015 8377, EcoMod.
- Carillo, B.; Branco, D.; Trujillo, J.; Lima, J.;, 2017. "The Externalities of a Deforestation Control Policy in Infant Health: Evidence from Brazil," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Syed Abul Hasan & Mathias Sinning, 2017. "GST Reform in Australia: Implications of Estimating Price Elasticities of Demand for Food," Crawford School Research Papers 1705, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Langbein, Jörg & Peters, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Outdoor cooking prevalence in developing countries and its implication for clean cooking policies," Ruhr Economic Papers 680, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Bokusheva, Raushan, 2017.
"Will climate change benefit or hurt Russian grain production? A statistical evidence from a panel approach
[Wird der Klimawandel der russischen Getreideproduktion nutzen oder schaden? Statistische ," IAMO Discussion Papers 161, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Bonnet, Celine & Hilger, James, 2017. "Wtp 4 Weo," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt160178v4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna-Gunes & Okay Gunes, 2017. "Time Use Elasticity of Substitution Estimates Conditional on Working Time Available," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sara Parry & Paul Westhead, 2016. "Mobilizing relationship marketing to ensure venture development in a rural resource-constrained bilingual context: The case of Draig Technology Limited," Working Papers 16002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Knight, S.J; Howley, P.;, 2017. "Can clean air make you happy? Examining the effect of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) on life satisfaction," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sviataslau Valasiuk & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Marek Giergiczny & Tomasz Żylicz & Knut Veisten & Marine Elbakidze & Per Angelstam, 2017. "Are Bilateral Conservation Policies for the Białowieża Forest Unattainable? Analysis of Stated Preferences of Polish and Belarusian Public," Working Papers 2017-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2017. "Evolution of Modeling of the Economics of Global Warming: Changes in the DICE model, 1992-2017," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2084, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard, 2017. "Nutrition transition and the structure of global food demand," Working Papers 2017-05, CEPII research center.
- Hans Gersbach & Marie-Catherine Riekhof, 2017. "Technology Treaties and Climate Change," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/268, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Joan Hamory Hicks & Marieke Kleemans & Nicholas Y. Li & Edward Miguel, 2017. "Reevaluating Agricultural Productivity Gaps with Longitudinal Microdata," NBER Working Papers 23253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenkins, Katie & Surminski, Swenja & Hall, Jim & Crick, Florence, 2016. "Surface water flood risk and management strategies for London: an agent-based model approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70116, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.