Report NEP-AGR-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2008. "How China's farmers adapt to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4758, The World Bank.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harashima, Azusa, 2008. "The Impact of Tobacco Production Liberalization on Smallholders in Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers 170, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wittenberg, Eric & Wolf, Christopher A., 2006. "2005 Michigan Dairy Farm Business Analysis Summary," Staff Papers 9307, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2008. "Household Access to Microcredit and Children's Food Security in Rural Malawi: A Gender Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 3793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:isu:genres:13003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2008. "Internet CV surveys – a cheap, fast way to get large samples of biased values?," MPRA Paper 11471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2008. "Asking for Individual or Household Willingness to Pay for Environmental Goods? Implication for aggregate welfare measures," MPRA Paper 11469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tord Kjellstrom & R. Sari Kovats & Simon J. Lloyd & Tom Holt & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "The Direct Impact of Climate Change on Regional Labour Productivity," Papers WP260, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Balabanov, Todor & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2008. "The Enhanced Use of Wood-biomass. Macroeconomic, Sectoral and Environmental Impacts," Economics Series 227, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2008. "Recent Inflationary Trends in World Commodities Markets," IMF Working Papers 08/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2008. "Measuring Well-Being differences across EU Countries. A Multidimensional Analysis of Income, Housing, Health, and Education," Working Papers 15-2008, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.