Report NEP-AGE-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," MPRA Paper 46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowena Crawford & Richard Disney, 2013. "Reform of ill-health retirement of police in England and Wales: impact on pension liabilities and the role of local finance," IFS Working Papers W13/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Agnese Romiti & Mariacristina Rossi, 2012. "Housing wealth decumulation, portfolio composition and financial literacy among the European elderly," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 289, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lukas Inderbitzin & Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2013. "Extended unemployment benefits and early retirement: program complementarity and program substitution," ECON - Working Papers 119, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Behaghel, L. & Caroli, E. & Roger, M., 2013. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," Working papers 431, Banque de France.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2013. "Does Mental Productivity Decline with Age? Evidence from Chess Players," IZA Discussion Papers 7311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delprat, Gaëtan & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 7317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Diego Torres Torres & Begona Villamide, 2013. "Projections of dynamic generational tables and longevity risk in Chile," Working Papers 1315, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Luana Junqueira Dias Myrrha & Gabriela Pamila Cristina Lima Siviero & Cassio M. Turra & Simone Wajnman, 2012. "O uso das taxas de crescimento por idade para identificação das principais etapas da transição demográfica no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 460, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro & Nanditha Mathew, 2013. "Pension funds and Stock Market Volatility: An Empirical Analysis of OECD countries," Discussion Papers 2013/162, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Noguchi, Haruko, 2013. "The Impact of Health Problems on Income of the Elderly in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 599, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chia Ngee Choon & Albert Tsui, 2013. "Adequacy of Singapore's Central Provident Fund Payouts: Income Replacement Rates of Entrant Workers," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1302, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Jason Collins & Oliver Richards, 2013. "Evolution, Fertility and the Ageing Population," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- López Ulloa, Beatriz Fabiola & Moller, Valerie & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2013. "How Does Subjective Well-Being Evolve with Age? A Literature Review," IZA Discussion Papers 7328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," IDEI Working Papers 768, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.