O uso das taxas de crescimento por idade para identificação das principais etapas da transição demográfica no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. D. Gould, 1952. "The Royal Mint In The Early Seventeenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 5(2), pages 240-248, December.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "The role of experts in the public assessment of England´s trade crisis of the early 1620´s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td421, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Gould, J. D., 1955. "The Trade Crisis of the Early 1620's and English Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 121-133, June.
- Kindleberger, Charles P., 1991. "The Economic Crisis of 1619 to 1623," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 149-175, March.
- Raymond de Roover, 1951. "Monopoly Theory Prior to Adam Smith: A Revision," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 492-524.
- Lawrence Stone, 1949. "Elizabethan Overseas Trade," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 2(1), pages 30-58, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAge specific growth rates; population aging; Brazil; age structure;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-20 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .