Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Rottenschweiler, Sergio, 2011. "Características demográficas y socioeconómicas de los adultos mayores en la Argentina: elaboración de un índice de bienestar," MPRA Paper 38817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filges, Trine & Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2012. "Retirement: Does Individual Unemployment Matter? Evidence from Danish Panel Data 1980–2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "An extensive look at taxes: how does endogenous retirement affect optimal taxation?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2012. "Paid Work after Retirement: Recent Trends in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "The impact of changes in second pension pillars on public finances in Central and Eastern Europe," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "A different perspective on retirement income sustainability: the blueprint for a ruin contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.2513, arXiv.org.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Does Coresidence Improve an Elderly Parent’s Health?," Discussion Papers 2011-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Supply and Human Capital Investments," Working Papers 2012-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Bravo & Esteban Puentes, 2012. "Female Labor Force Participation and Informal Care of Adults: Evidence for a middle-income country," Working Papers wp353, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Madeline Medenica & Laura Quinby, 2012. "The Funding of State and Local Pensions: 2011-2015," Issues in Brief ibslp24, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Adele Atkinson & Debbie Harrison & Flore-Anne Messy & Juan Yermo, 2012. "Lessons from National Pensions Communication Campaigns," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 18, OECD Publishing.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Papers 1205.2295, arXiv.org.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Valuation and hedging of the ruin-contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.3686, arXiv.org.
- Clara Severinson & Fiona Stewart, 2012. "Review of the Swedish National Pension Funds," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 17, OECD Publishing.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2012. "Everything under Control?: The Effects of Age, Gender, and Education on Trajectories of Perceived Control in a Nationally Representative German Sample," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 445, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).