Report NEP-AGE-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim BUYSE & Freddy HEYLEN & Renaat VAN DE KERCKHOVE, 2011. "Pension reform, employment by age and long-run growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The labor supply and retirement behavior of China's older workers and elderly in comparative perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5853, The World Bank.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Mario Schnalzenberger & Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2011. "Job Quality and Employment of Older People in Europe," NRN working papers 2011-05, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "The Age Pattern of Retirement: A Comparison of Cohort Measures," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 446, McMaster University.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J. & Staneva, Anita, 2011. "Work-Related Health in Europe: Are Older Workers More at Risk?," IZA Discussion Papers 6044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jere R. Behrman & Susan W. Parker, 2011. "The Impact of the PROGRESA/Oportunidades Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Health and Related Outcomes for the Aging in Mexico," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.