Report NEP-AFR-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Dupas, Pascaline & Robinson, Jonathan, 2015. "Governance and the Effectiveness of Public Health Subsidies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muna Shifa & Murray Leibbrandt & Martin Wittenberg, 2015. "Does tenure insecurity explain the variations in land-related investment decisions in rural Ethiopia?," SALDRU Working Papers 150, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Baptist, Simon & Teal, Francis J., 2015. "Why Do South Korean Firms Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Ghanaian Ones?," IZA Discussion Papers 9157, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- El Alaoui, Aicha, 2015. "Causality and cointegration between export, import and economic growth: evidence from Morocco," MPRA Paper 65431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dupas, Pascaline & Keats, Anthony & Robinson, Jonathan, 2015. "The Effect of Savings Accounts on Interpersonal Financial Relationships: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Rural Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 10689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diwan,Ishac & Keefer,Philip E. & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2015. "Pyramid capitalism : political connections, regulation, and firm productivity in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7354, The World Bank.