Report NEP-AFR-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AFR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.
- Aliou Diagne & Steven Glover & Ben Groom & Jonathan Phillips, 2012. "Africa's Green Revolution? The determinants of the adoption of NERICAs in West Africa," Working Papers 174, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
- Brooks, Karen & Zorya, Sergiy & Gautam, Amy & Goyal, Aparajita, 2013. "Agriculture as a sector of opportunity for young people in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6473, The World Bank.
- Ferdi Botha, 2013. "Life satisfaction and education in South Africa: Investigating the role of attainment and the likelihood of education as a positional good," Working Papers 349, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Soderbom, Mans, 2013. "Network proximity and business practices in African Manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6474, The World Bank.
- Charl Jooste & Guangling Dave Liu & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2013. "Analysing the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the South African Economy," Working Papers 351, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Holden, Stein & Mangisoni, Julius, 2013. "Input subsidies and improved maize varieties in Malawi: -What can we learn from the impacts in a drought year?," CLTS Working Papers 7/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Oliver, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Mapping, Cost, and Reach to the Poor of Faith-Inspired Health Care Providers in Sub-Saharan Africa: Strengthening the Evidence for Faith-inspired Health Engagement in Africa, Volume 3," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 76223v3, The World Bank.
- Lazzaroni, Sara, 2013. "Weather variability and food consumption: Evidence from rural Uganda," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149774, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Monetary Policy Response to Foreign Aid in an Estimated DSGE Model of Malawi," Working Papers 350, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Jacobus de Hoop, 2013. "Does Promoting School Attendance Reduce Child Labour? Evidence from Burkina Faso’s Bright Project," CEIS Research Paper 282, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 May 2014.
- Julian Jamison & Dean Karlan & Pia Raffler, 2013. "Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive mHealth Sexual Information Testing Service in Uganda," Working Papers 1025, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Politiques macroéconomiques et stabilisation des chocs dans la zone UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00830595, HAL.
- Nathalie Guilbert, 2013. "Early Marriage, Women Empowerment and Child Mortality: Married Too Young To Be a «Good Mother»?," Working Papers DT/2013/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Rémi Generoso, 2012. "Transferts de fonds et résilience des pays d'Afrique de l'Ouest face à la variabilité des précipitations : une perspective macroéconomique," Working Papers hal-00830021, HAL.
- Andres, L. & Lebailly, Philippe, 2013. "The coping strategies to fight against the food insecurity in the Republic of Niger," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149932, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).