Report NEP-AFR-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2012. "New estimates of settler life span and other demographic trends in South Africa, 1652–1948," Working Papers 20/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Revenue and expenditure nexus: A case study of ECOWAS," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Output per head in pre-independence Africa : quantitative conjectures," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-11, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2012. "Islamic banking and finance in Nigeria: issues, challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 42573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2012.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence," Working Papers wpdea1210, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136051, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.