Islamic banking and finance in Nigeria: issues, challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2011. "Reactions of stock market to monetary policy shocks during the global financial crisis: the Nigerian case," MPRA Paper 35581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2011.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Zaidi, Iqbal, 1988. "Stabilization and Growth in an Open Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muzammilu Yunusa & Nadhira Bint Nordin, 2015. "Religious Challenges of Islamic Banking in Nigeria," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 46-66, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking and Finance; Capital market; Central Bank; Sukuk;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-11-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2012-11-24 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .