Report NEP-AFR-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nic Spaull, 2011. "A Preliminary Analysis of SACMEQ III South Africa," Working Papers 11/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mia de Vos, 2011. "Quantitative and qualitative aspects of education in South Africa: An analysis using the National Income Dynamic Study," Working Papers 06/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- van Dijk, Michiel, 2011. "African Regional Integration: Implications for Food Security," Paper Series 101645, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Olessia Korbut & Gonzalo Salinas & Cheikh A. Gueye, 2011. "Growth in Africa Under Peace and Market Reforms," IMF Working Papers 11/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Kerstin Gerling & Carlos Fernandez Valdovinos, 2011. "Inflation Uncertainty and Relative Price Variability in WAEMU Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Remco H. Oostendorp & Fred Zaal, 2011. "Understanding Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Techniques: The role of new owners," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Tessa Bold & Mwangi Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Justin Sandefur, 2011. "Does Abolishing Fees Reduce School Quality? Evidence from Kenya," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Envy and Agricultural Innovation: An Experimental Case Study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah N., 2010. "Combating chronic poverty in Uganda: towards a new strategy," Research Series 101713, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables and South African Stock Return Predictability," Working Papers 201107, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Hoffman, Willem & Kleynhans, Theo E., 2011. "Farm Modelling for Interactive Multidisciplinary Planning of Small Grain Production Systems in the Western Cape, South Africa," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 101640, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Modeling Inflation in Chad," IMF Working Papers 11/57, International Monetary Fund.