Report NEP-AFR-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2006. "Review of Monetary Policy in South Africa: 1994-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Faini, Riccardo, 2006. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Marc Bernard & Katharina Michaelowa, 2006. "How can countries use cross-national research results to address "the big policy issues" ? (Case studies from Francophone Africa)," Post-Print halshs-00104816, HAL.
- Jansen, Marion, 2006. "Services Trade Liberalization at the Regional Level: Does Southern and Eastern Africa Stand to Gain from EPA Negotiations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akresh, Richard & Verwimp, Philip, 2006. "Civil War, Crop Failure, and the Health Status of Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, Clive & Gersbach, Hans, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Targeting: The Case of an Enduring Epidemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 5714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-60e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2006. "Poverty, Inequality and Stochastic Dominance, Theory and Practice: Illustration with Burkina Faso Surveys," Cahiers de recherche 0634, CIRPEE.
- Easterly, William & Gatti, Roberta & Kurlat, Sergio, 2006. "Development, Democracy and Mass Killings," CEPR Discussion Papers 5715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyacinth Ementa Ichoku & William Munpuibeyi Fonta, 2006. "The Distributional Impact of Healthcare Financing in Nigeria: A Case Study of Enugu State," Working Papers PMMA 2006-17, PEP-PMMA.