Experimental Evidence On English Auctions: Oral Outcry Versus Clock
In: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Gonçalves & John Hey, 2011. "Experimental Evidence On English Auctions: Oral Outcry Versus Clock," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 313-352, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Ray, Indrajit, 2017. "Partition Equilibria in a Japanese-English Auction with Discrete Bid Levels for the Wallet Game," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 34, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:177-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim & Wu, Tingting, 2018. "Shill Bidding and Information in Sequential Auctions: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 2018:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Ray, Indrajit, 2016. "Equilibria in a Japanese-English Auction with Discrete Bid Levels for the Wallet Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental Economics; Risk; Ambiguity; Markets; Auctions; Bargaining; Econometrics; Methodology;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789813235816_0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .