Mitigating Procurement Hazards in the Context of Innovation
In: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John M. De Figueiredo & David J. Teece, 2008. "Mitigating Procurement Hazards in the Context of Innovation," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 16, pages 343-365, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Figueiredo, John M & Teece, David J, 1996. "Mitigating Procurement Hazards in the Context of Innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 537-559.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, I. Kim & Seidle, Russell, 2017. "The degree of technological innovation: A demand heterogeneity perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 166-177.
- David J. Teece & Greg Linden, 2017. "Business models, value capture, and the digital enterprise," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 6(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2005. "On the survival of contracts: assessing the stability of technology licensing agreements in the Brazilian seed industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 103-120, January.
- Teece, David J., 2010. "Technological Innovation and the Theory of the Firm," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 679-730, Elsevier.
- Lotz, Peter, 1998. "Industry Structure Dynamics and the Nature of Technology in The Hearing Instrument Industry," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt8821d232, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- John M. de Figueiredo & Emerson H. Tiller, 2001. "The Structure and Conduct of Corporate Lobbying: How Firms Lobby the Federal Communications Commission," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 91-122, March.
- Kyle J. Mayer & Jack A. Nickerson & Hideo Owan, 2004. "Are Supply and Plant Inspections Complements or Substitutes? A Strategic and Operational Assessment of Inspection Practices in Biotechnology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1064-1081, August.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Federico Biagi & Paola Valbonesi, 2018.
"Pre-commercial procurement, procurement of innovative solutions and innovation partnerships in the EU: rationale and strategy,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 730-749, November.
- Elisabetta Iossa, Federico Biagi and Paola Valbonesi, 2016. "Pre-commercial Procurement, Procurement of Innovative Solutions and Innovation Partnerships in the EU: Rationale and Strategy," IEFE Working Papers 89, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2012. "Firm Survival and Industry Evolution in Vertically Related Populations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(9), pages 1632-1650, September.
- John Joseph & Ronald Klingebiel & Alex James Wilson, 2016. "Organizational Structure and Performance Feedback: Centralization, Aspirations, and Termination Decisions," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 1065-1083, October.
More about this item
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812796929_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.