The Michigan Disability Prevention Study: Research Highlights
In: The Encyclopedia of Education, Second Edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- H. Allan Hunt & Rochelle V. Habeck, 1993. "The Michigan Disability Prevention Study: Research Highlights," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-18, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rochelle V. Habeck & Michael J. Leahy & H. Allan Hunt & Fong Chan & Edward M. Welch, "undated". "Employer Factors Related to Workers' Compensation Claims and Disability Management," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles hah1991, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Arocena & Imanol Núñez & Mikel Villanueva, 2007. "El Impacto de la Gestión Activa en la Performance de los Fondos de Inversión de Renta Fija," Working Papers 0703, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jan 2007.
- Hogelund, Jan & Holm, Anders, 2006.
"Case management interviews and the return to work of disabled employees,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 500-519, May.
- Jan Høgelund & Anders Holm, 2004. "Case Management Interviews and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees," CAM Working Papers 2004-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010.
"An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work,"
20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdisability; workers' compensation; disability prevention; social security; ssi; ssdi;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:hahrvh1994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.