Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and the Growth Mechanism of the Free-Enterprise Economies
In: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and the Growth Mechanism of the Free-Enterprise Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2008.
"The Reorganization of Inventive Activity in the United States during the Early Twentieth Century,"
NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 235-274
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "The Reorganization of Inventive Activity in the United States during the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Georg Von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- repec:col:000452:016456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "First-Round Entrepreneurial Investments: Where, When and Why?," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9552-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; innovation; growth; free-market economies; independent entrepreneurs; partnerships; corporations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8439-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.