Examining Young Entrant Motivations and their Connection to the Learning Organization of Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Litz, Reginald, 2003. "A unified systems perspective of family firm performance: an extension and integration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 467-472, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mike W. Peng & Wei Sun & Cristina Vlas & Alessandro Minichilli & Guido Corbetta, 2018. "An Institution-Based View of Large Family Firms: A Recap and Overview," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 42(2), pages 187-205, March.
- CRISTINA CRUZ & Rachida Justo & Julio De Castro, 2008. "Family involvement and firm performance: a family embeddedness perspective," Working Papers Economia wp08-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Montserrat Manzaneque & Alfonso A. Rojo-Ramírez & Julio Diéguez-Soto & Maria J. Martínez-Romero, 2020. "How negative aspiration performance gaps affect innovation efficiency," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 209-233, January.
- Maxwell Sandada & Lorraine Mangwandi, 2015. "An Assessment of the Influence of Selected on the Performance of Small to Medium Sized Family Owned Businesses in the Zimbabwe Retail Sector," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(5), pages 5-16, October.
- Ramos, Hazel Melanie & Man, Thomas Wing Yan & Mustafa, Michael & Ng, Zuie Zuie, 2014. "Psychological ownership in small family firms: Family and non-family employees’ work attitudes and behaviours," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 300-311.
- Hermann Frank & Alexander Kessler & Thomas Rusch & Julia Suessâ€“Reyes & Daniela Weismeierâ€“Sammer, 2017. "Capturing the Familiness of Family Businesses: Development of the Family Influence Familiness Scale (FIFS)," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(5), pages 709-742, September.
- Węcławski Jerzy & Żukowska Beata, 2019. "Refreshing Typologies Based on Family Firms’ Goals: The Perspective of “First-Generation Enterprises”," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, Sciendo, vol. 27(3), pages 128-146, September.
- Rajat Panwar & Erlend Nybakk & Eric Hansen & Jonatan Pinkse, 2017. "Does the Business Case Matter? The Effect of a Perceived Business Case on Small Firms’ Social Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 597-608, September.
- Sun, Xian & Lee, Soo-Hoon & Phan, Phillip H., 2019. "Family firm R&D investments in the 2007–2009 Great Recession," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4).
- Henrik Harms, 2014. "Review of Family Business Definitions: Cluster Approach and Implications of Heterogeneous Application for Family Business Research," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-35, July.
- James J. Chrisman & Jess H. Chua & Franz Kellermanns, 2009. "Priorities, Resource Stocks, and Performance in Family and Nonfamily Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 739-760, May.
- Erick P.C. Chang & James J. Chrisman & Jess H. Chua & Franz W. Kellermanns, 2008. "Regional Economy as a Determinant of the Prevalence of Family Firms in the United States: A Preliminary Report," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(3), pages 559-573, May.
- Memili, Esra & Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Chang, Erick P.C. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2011. "The determinants of family firms' subcontracting: A transaction cost perspective," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 26-33, March.
- Wendy L. Martin & Alexander McKelvie & G. T. Lumpkin, 2016. "Centralization and delegation practices in family versus non-family SMEs: a Rasch analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 755-769, October.
- Mauro Romano & Christian Favino & Luca Pennacchio & Francesco Grimaldi, 2020. "CEO social capital in family businesses and its effect on investment opportunities: Asset or liability?," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(5), pages 2004-2015, September.
- Welsh, Dianne H.B. & Kaciak, Eugene & Shamah, Rania, 2018. "Determinants of women entrepreneurs' firm performance in a hostile environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 481-491.
- Dehlen, Tobias & Zellweger, Thomas & Kammerlander, Nadine & Halter, Frank, 2014. "The role of information asymmetry in the choice of entrepreneurial exit routes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 193-209.
- James J. Chrisman & Jess H. Chua & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "Sources and Consequences of Distinctive Familiness: An Introduction," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(3), pages 237-247, May.
- Pittino, Daniel & Visintin, Francesca & Lenger, Tamara & Sternad, Dietmar, 2016. "Are high performance work practices really necessary in family SMEs? An analysis of the impact on employee retention," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 75-89.
- Esra Memili & Kaustav Misra, 2015. "Corporate Governance Provisions, Family Involvement, and Firm Performance in Publicly Traded Family Firms," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-36, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily business; motivation; learning organization; knowledge transfer; business competences;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:321-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.