Systematic (Non-Random) Variation Models: Varying Parameter Regression: A Theory And Some Applications
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seo, Jeong-Yun, 1998. "Exchange rate and market power in import price," ISU General Staff Papers 1998010108000013522, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E. & Meng, Lei & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2011. "Exploring the core factors and its dynamic effects on oil price: An application on path analysis and BVAR-TVP model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8022-8036.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016. "Generalized Random Coefficient Estimators of Panel Data Models: Asymptotic and Small Sample Properties," MPRA Paper 72586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .