Government Incentives and Household Saving in Canada
In: Public Policies and Household Savings
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8859.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8859||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, J B, 1979. "On the Size Distribution of Wealth in Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(3), pages 237-259, September.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1992. "Measuring Personal Savings, Consumption, and Disposable Income in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 681-707, August.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Daly, 1981. "The Role of Registered Retirement Savings Plans in a Life-Cycle Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 409-421, August.
- Jane G. Gravelle, 1991. "Do Individual Retirement Accounts Increase Savings?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 133-148, Spring.
- Carroll, Chris & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987. "Why have private savings rates in the United States and Canada diverged?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-279, September.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Why Have Private Saving Rates in the United States and Canada Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 2319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.