The Role of Registered Retirement Savings Plans in a Life-Cycle Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A., 2016. "Longevity risk and retirement income tax efficiency: A location spending rate puzzle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 50-62.
- Milligan, Kevin, 2003.
"How do contribution limits affect contributions to tax-preferred savings accounts?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 253-281, February.
- Kevin Milligan, 2000. "How Do Contribution Limits Affect Contributions to Tax-Preferred Savings Accounts?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 27, McMaster University.
- John Burbidge & James B. Davies, 1994. "Government Incentives and Household Saving in Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policies and Household Savings, pages 19-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Daly, 1981. "Reforming Canada's Retirement Income System: The Potential Role of RRSPs," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 550-558, Autumn.
- Keith Horner, 2008. "Costs, Savings Incentives and OAS/GIS," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 119-136, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:14:y:1981:i:3:p:409-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .