Introduction to "The Political Economy of American Trade Policy"
In: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991.
"Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 21-39, March.
- Robert Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1990. "Distributing the Gains from Trade With Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 3277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feentra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1990. "Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information," Papers 352, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Endogenous Tariff Formation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 970-985, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:60-73:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.