On Measuring the Impact of Ownership Change on Labor: Evidence from U.S. Food-Manufacturing Plant-Level Data
In: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2006. "Relocation patterns in U.S. manufacturing," Working Paper 0624, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ollinger, Michael & Nguyen, Sang V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Chambers, William & Nelson, Kenneth B., 2005. "Effect of Food Industry Mergers and Acquisitions on Employment and Wages," Economic Research Report 7250, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- McGuckin, Robert H. & Nguyen, Sang V., 2001.
"The impact of ownership changes: a view from labor markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 739-762, April.
- Robert H McGuckin & Sang V Nguyen, 2000. "The Impact of Ownership Changes: A View from Labor Markets," Working Papers 00-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2013.
"Employment Effects of Acquisitions: Evidence from Acquired European Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 345-363, May.
- Oberhofer, Harald, 2010. "Employment effects of acquisitions: Evidence from acquired European firms," Working Papers in Economics 2010-10, University of Salzburg.
- Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons & Tomas Lindstrom, 2005. "Ownership Change, Productivity, and Human Capital: New Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data in Swedish Manufacturing," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0502, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Yanling Wang, 2013. "Foreign Acquisition, Domestic Acquisition and Plant Survival," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 307-324, November.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2001.
"Blessing or Curse? Domestic Plants' Survival and Employment Prospects After Foreign Acquisition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2003. "Blessing or Curse? Domestic Plants' Survival and Employment Prospects after Foreign Acquisitions," IZA Discussion Papers 706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sang V. Nguyen & Michael Ollinger, 2009. "Mergers and acquisitions, employment, wages, and plant closures in the U.S. meat product industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 70-89.
- John Marsh & Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons, 2007.
"Assessing the Effects of Ownership Change on Women and Minority Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 161-178.
- John Marsh & Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of Ownership Change on Women and Minority Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0607, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons & Tomas Lindstrom, 2009. "Ownership Change, Productivity, and Human Capital: New Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 397-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.