Teenage Unemployment: What is the Problem?
In: The Youth Labor Market Problem: Its Nature, Causes, and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2016.
"Good skills in bad times: Cyclical skill mismatch and the long-term effects of graduating in a recession,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 3-17.
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Good Skills in Bad Times: Cyclical Skill Mismatch and the Long-Term Effects of Graduating in a Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Good Skills in Bad Times: Cyclical Skill Mismatch and the Long-term Effects of Graduating in a Recession," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Gustavsson & Pär Österholm, 2007.
"Does Unemployment Hysteresis Equal Employment Hysteresis?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(261), pages 159-173, June.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2006. "Does Unemployment Hysteresis Equal Employment Hysteresis?," Working Paper Series 2006:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:921-999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 1988. "A Model for Analyzing Youth Labor Market Policies," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 376-396, July.
- Fernando Coloma & Bernardita Vial, 2003. "Desempleo e Inactividad Juvenil en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(119), pages 149-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.