The National Balance Sheet of the United States for 1975
In: The National Balance Sheet of the United States, 1953–1980
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boskin, Michael J. & Robinson, Marc S. & Huber, Alan M., 1987. "Government Saving, Capital Formation and Wealth in the United States, 1947-1985," CEPR Publications 244416, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Li, Cheng, 2017. "China’s Household Balance Sheet: Accounting Issues, Wealth Accumulation, and Risk Diagnosis," MPRA Paper 79838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael J. Boskin & Marc S. Robinson & Terrence O' Reilly & Praveen Kumar, 1984. "New Estimates of the Value of Federal Mineral Rights and Land," UCLA Economics Working Papers 357, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Boskin & Marc S. Robinson & Terrence O' Reilly & Praveen Kumar, 1984.
"New Estimates of the Value of Federal Mineral Rights and Land,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
357, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Boskin & Marc S. Robinson & Terrance O'Reilly & Praveen Kumar, 1984. "New Estimates of the Value of Federal Mineral Rights and Land," NBER Working Papers 1447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ola Honningdal Grytten, 2012. "Financial crises and monetary expansion," Working Paper 2011/21, Norges Bank.
- Xu, Jianguo & Zhang, Xun, 2014. "China's sovereign debt: A balance-sheet perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.