Political Independence and Economic Reform in Slovenia
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1991. "German labour markets after unification," Discussion Papers, Series II 162, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Peter Krause & Bruce Headey & Roland Habich, 1992. "Einkommensentwicklung der privaten Haushalte in Ostdeutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 59(4), pages 35-40.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1990. "Privitization in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 293-342.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter F. Orazem & Milan Vodopivec & Ruth Wu, 2005.
"Worker displacement during the transition: Experience from Slovenia,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, pages 311-340.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 1995. "Worker displacement during the transition : experience from Slovenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1449, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 2004. "Worker Displacement during the Transition: Experience from Slovenia," IZA Discussion Papers 1297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 2004. "Worker Displacement During The Transition: Experience From Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12032, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hal Hill, 2013. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform: Insights from Southeast Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 108-130, March.
- Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Zajc, Katarina, 2014. "Understanding modes of civil case disposition: Evidence from Slovenian courts," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 924-939.
- Orazem, Peter F & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995.
"Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, pages 201-230.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 1994. "Winners and losers in transition : returns to education, experience, and gender in Slovenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1342, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995. "Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nezaj, Novitet Xh., 2015. "Kosovo's transformation into a market economy," Discussion Papers 5/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1998. "Inflation crises and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 3-26.
- Peter Wostner, 2003. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: the case of Slovenia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore.
- Wostner, Peter, 2002. "Regional disparities in transition economies - the case of Slovenia," ERSA conference papers ersa02p154, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .