Comment on "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tenhofen, Jörn & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Does anticipation of government spending matter? Evidence from an expectation augmented VAR," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gnocchi, Stefano & Hauser, Daniela & Pappa, Evi, 2016. "Housework and fiscal expansions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 94-108.
- Pablo Burriel & Francisco de Castro & Daniel Garrote & Esther Gordo & Joan Paredes & Javier J. Pérez, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy Shocks in the Euro Area and the US: An Empirical Assessment,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 251-285, June.
- Pablo Burriel & Francisco de Castro & Daniel Garrote & Esther Gordo & Joan Paredes & Javier J. Pérez, 2009. "Fiscal policy shocks in the euro area and the US: an empirical assessment," Working Papers 0930, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Burriel, Pablo & de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Garrote, Daniel & Gordo, Esther & Paredes, Joan & Pérez, Javier J., 2009. "Fiscal policy shocks in the euro area and the US: an empirical assessment," Working Paper Series 1133, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .