Introduction and Summary of Findings to "Corporate Bond Quality and Investor Experience"
In: Corporate Bond Quality and Investor Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel G. Hanson, 2011. "Issuer Quality and the Credit Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Hilscher & Mungo Wilson, 2011. "Credit ratings and credit risk," Working Papers 31, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Robert L. Clark & Lee A. Craig & John Sabelhaus, 2011. "State and Local Retirement Plans in the United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13685.
- John Lintner, 1972. "Finance and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 2, Finance and Capital Markets, pages 1-53, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Calomiris, 1995. "The Costs of Rejecting Universal Banking: American Finance in the German Mirror, 1870-1914," NBER Chapters, in: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise, pages 257-322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Duvall & John M. Cheney, 1984. "Bond Beta And Default Risk," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(3), pages 243-254, September.
- Patrick A. Hays & Michael D. Joehnk & Ronald W. Melicher, 1979. "Differential Determinants Of Risk Premiums In The Public And Private Corporate Bond Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(2), pages 143-152, September.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2019. "Michael Milken: The Junk Dealer," Papers 1910.13882, arXiv.org.
- Augusto Castillo R., 2001. "Long-Run Performance Of Stock Returns Following Junk Bond Offerings," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 4(1), pages 95-129.
- Peter H. Lindert & Peter J. Morton, 1989.
"How Sovereign Debt Has Worked,"
NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 225-236,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Lindert & Peter J. Morton, 1989. "How Sovereign Debt Has Worked," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 39-106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies : Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Finance Working Papers 22824, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2015. "Learning from Failure: A Review of Peter Schuck's Why Government Fails So Often: And How It Can Do Better," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(3), pages 667-674, September.
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1996. "Sovereign risk assessment and agency credit ratings," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(2), pages 247-256, July.
- Michael J. Alderson & Terry L. Zivney, 1994. "On Computing Bond Returns: The Evaluation Of Low-Grade Debt," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 403-415, September.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Working Papers id:2927, eSocialSciences.
- Peter F. Basile & Sung Won Kang & John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2015.
"Towards a History of the Junk Bond Market, 1910-1955,"
Departmental Working Papers
201514, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Peter F. Basile & Sung Won Kang & John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Towards a History of the Junk Bond Market, 1910-1955," NBER Working Papers 21559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank S. Skinner & Michalis Ioannides, 2005. ""FRS17" and the Sterling Double A Corporate Yield Curve," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5-6), pages 1141-1169.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.