Vintage Effects and the Time Path of Investment in Production Relations
In: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. E. Ferguson, 1965. "Time-Series Production Functions and Technological Progress in American Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 135-135.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Greenwood, Jeremy & Yorukoglu, Mehmet, 1997.
"The replacement problem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 457-499.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Jeremy Greenwood & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1994. "The replacement problem," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cooley, T.F. & Greenwood, J. & Yorukoglu, M., 1995. "The Replacement Problem," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9508, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Jeremy Greenwood & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 1994. "The Replacement Problem," Working Papers 9408, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Cooley, T.F. & Greenwood, J. & Yorukoglu, M., 1997. "The Replacement Problem," RCER Working Papers 444, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Dmitriy Stolyarov & Boyan Jovanovic, 2000. "Optimal Adoption of Complementary Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 15-29.
- Byong-Hyong Bahk & Michael Gort & Richard A Wall, 1991. "Decomposing Technical Change," Working Papers 91-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1998. "Vintage Capital and Inequality," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 497-530, April.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1992. "Growth Accounting When Technical Change is Embodied in Capital," NBER Working Papers 3971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert, John H., 1981. "Frameworks for modeling learning on the supply side of solar technology market penetration studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 159-166.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1998. "Michael Gort's Contribution to Economics," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 327-337, April.
- repec:cvs:starer:9816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huggett, Mark & Ospina, Sandra, 2001.
"Does productivity growth fall after the adoption of new technology?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 173-195.
- Ellison, Martin & Valla, Natacha, 2000. "Learning, uncertainty and central bank activism in an economy with strategic interactions," Working Paper Series 0028, European Central Bank.
- Martin Ellison & Natacha Valla, 2000. "Learning, Uncertainty And Central Bank Activism In An Economy With Strategic Interactions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 183, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Vlachou, Andriana & Vassos, Spyros & Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 1996. "Energy and environment: Reducing CO2 emissions from the electric power industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, pages 343-376.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 1997. "Optimal Adoption of Complementary Technologies," Working Papers 97-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .