Investment, Dividend, and External Finance Behavior of Firms
In: Determinants of Investment Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul G. Darling, 1957. "The Influence of Expectations and Liquidity on Dividend Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 209-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016.
"Financialisation and crisis in an agent based macroeconomic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 162-172.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013. "Financialisation and Crisis in an Agent Based Macroeconomomic Model," MPRA Paper 51074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Ben Craig & Christopher A. Richardson, 1996. "The reduced form as an empirical tool: a cautionary tale from the financial veil," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 16-25.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hassett, Kevin A., 2003. "On the marginal source of investment funds," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 205-232, January.
- Uri, Noel D., 1981. "Energy as a determinant of investment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-8.
- Gugler, Klaus, 2003. "Corporate governance, dividend payout policy, and the interrelation between dividends, R&D, and capital investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1297-1321, July.
- Nabaraj Adhikari, Ph.D., 2015. "Determinants of Corporate Dividend Payout in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(2), pages 1-22, October.
- Yu, Chih-Ping, 2015. "Financial policies on firm performance: The U.S. insurance industry before and after the global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 391-402.
- Cardenas, Mauricio & Escobar, Andres, 1998. "Saving determinants in Colombia: 1925-1994," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 5-44, October.
- P. S. Sanju & P. S. Nirmala & M. Ramachandran, 2011. "Are dividend and investment decisions separable?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(20), pages 1515-1524.
- Deng, Lu & Li, Sifei & Liao, Mingqing & Wu, Weixing, 2013. "Dividends, investment and cash flow uncertainty: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 112-124.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Shome, Dilip K. & Morgan, George E., 1996. "The monitoring rationale for dividends and the interaction of capital structure and dividend decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 439-454, April.
- Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2000. "Tobin's q, managerial ownership, and analyst coverage: A nonlinear simultaneous equations model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 365-382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.