The Influence of Expectations and Liquidity on Dividend Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Warwick Anderson, 2013. "The Role of mid-year dividends as predictors of yearly earnings," Working Papers in Economics 13/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jean-Pierre Chateau, 1972. "De l'hypothèse de revenu permanent en politique de distribution des profits des sociétés : une polémique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(2), pages 283-309.
- Ahmad Ahmadpour & Mahmoud yahyazadefar & Babak Garmroudi, 2006. "The Influence of Agency Costs on Dividend Policy in an Emerging Market: “Evidence from the Tehran Stock Exchange”," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(1), pages 59-80, winter.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:79-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Jie & Hu, Gang & Liu, Helen, 2010. "Is dividend smoothing universal?: New insights from a comparative study of dividend policies in Hong Kong and the U.S," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 413-430, September.
- Adebayo G. Oloidi & Patrick O. Adeyeye, 2014. "Determinants of Dividend per Share: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(12), pages 496-501, December.
- Phoebus J. Dhrymes & Mordecai Kurz, 1967. "Investment, Dividend, and External Finance Behavior of Firms," NBER Chapters,in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 427-485 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:65:y:1957:p:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .