Endogenous and Systemic Risk
In: Quantifying Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Saltoğlu, Burak & Sever, Can, 2016. "Systemic risk and heterogeneous leverage in banking networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 358-375.
- Louis Raffestin, 2016. "Foreign exchange investment rules and endogenous currency crashes," Working Papers hal-01277113, HAL.
- Cronin, David & Dunne, Peter G., 2018.
"How effective are sovereign bond-backed securities as a spillover prevention device?,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
66, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Cronin, David & Dunne, Peter G., 2018. "How Effective are Sovereign Bond-Backed Securities as a Spillover Prevention Device," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Saka, Orkun & Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena, 2015.
"ECB policy and Eurozone fragility: Was De Grauwe right?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 168-185.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena & Saka, Orkun, 2014. "ECB Policy and Eurozone Fragility: Was De Grauwe Right?," CEPS Papers 9414, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .