Endogenous and Systemic Risk
In: Quantifying Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Aikman & Piergiorgio Alessandri & Bruno Eklund & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Elizabeth Martin & Nada Mora & Gabriel Sterne & Matthew Willison, 2011.
"Funding Liquidity Risk in a Quantitative Model of Systemic Stability,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.), Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 12, pages 371-410
Central Bank of Chile.
- David Aikman & Piergiorgio Alessandri & Bruno Eklund & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Elizabeth Martin & Nada Mora & Gabriel Sterne & Matthew Willison, 2009. "Funding Liquidity Risk in a Quantitative Model of Systemic Stability," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 555, Central Bank of Chile.
- Aikman, David & Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Eklund, Bruno & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Martin, Elizabeth & Mora, Nada & Sterne, Gabriel & Willison, Matthew, 2009. "Funding liquidity risk in a quantitative model of systemic stability," Bank of England working papers 372, Bank of England.
- James B. Thomson, 2009. "On systemically important financial institutions and progressive systemic mitigation," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Saltoğlu, Burak & Sever, Can, 2016. "Systemic risk and heterogeneous leverage in banking networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 358-375.
- Louis Raffestin, 2016. "Foreign exchange investment rules and endogenous currency crashes," Working Papers hal-01277113, HAL.
- Saka, Orkun & Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena, 2015.
"ECB policy and Eurozone fragility: Was De Grauwe right?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 168-185.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena & Saka, Orkun, 2014. "ECB Policy and Eurozone Fragility: Was De Grauwe Right?," CEPS Papers 9414, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .