GATT/WTO Accession and Productivity
In: Growth and Productivity in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Austria, Myrna S. & Avila, John Lawrence V., 2001. "Looking Beyond AFTA: Prospects and Challenges for Inter-regional Trade," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2001 Vol. XXVIII No. , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Tang, Man-Keung & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009.
"The value of making commitments externally: Evidence from WTO accessions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 216-229, July.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," NBER Working Papers 14582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," Working Papers 152009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- James Mak & Lonny Carlile & Sally Dai, 2004. "Impact of Population Aging on Japanese International Travel to 2025," Economics Study Area Working Papers 73, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.