GATT/WTO Accession and Productivity
In: Growth and Productivity in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Austria, Myrna S. & Avila, John Lawrence V., 2001. "Looking Beyond AFTA: Prospects and Challenges for Inter-regional Trade," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2001 Vol. XXVIII No. , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Tang, Man-Keung & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009.
"The value of making commitments externally: Evidence from WTO accessions,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 216-229, July.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," NBER Working Papers 14582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," Working Papers 152009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- James Mak & Lonny Carlile & Sally Dai, 2004. "Impact of Population Aging on Japanese International Travel to 2025," Economics Study Area Working Papers 73, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard Grabowski, 2003. "Promoting industrialization: the role of the traditional sector and the state in East Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 587-605.
- Onafowora, Olugbenga A. & Owoye, Oluwole, 1998. "Can Trade Liberalization Stimulate Economic Growth in Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 497-506, March.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1992. "Conditions for maximizing the gains from a Western Hemisphere free trade agreement," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33949, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- John Whalley, 1989. "Recent Trade Liberalization in the Developing World: What is Behind It, and Where is it Headed?," NBER Working Papers 3057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2003. "Manufacturing productivity under varying trade regmies: India in the 1980s and 1990s," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 107, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Alfonso Cebreros, 2016. "The Rewards of Self-Discovery: Learning and Firm Exporter Dynamics," Working Papers 2016-08, Banco de México.
- Sharma, Kishor, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Center Discussion Papers 28394, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2016.
"Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, environmental quality and economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1445-1456.
- hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, Environmental quality and Economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco," MPRA Paper 63799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelaziz Hakimi & Helmi Hamdi, 2016. "Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, environmental quality and economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco," Post-Print halshs-01902749, HAL.
- Arvind Panagariya & Maurice Schiff, 1991. "Política Comercial, Exportaciones de Productos Básicos y Bienestar: Teoría y Aplicación al Cacao," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(84), pages 249-270.
- Raju GUNTUKULA, 2018. "Exports, imports and economic growth in India: Evidence from cointegration and causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(615), S), pages 221-230, Summer.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Myo Myo Myint & Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Foreign Capital and Garment Export from Myanmar: Implications for the Labour Process," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 151-172, October.
- Romuald Fernand AWOUTCHA TCHIEUZING & NEBA Cletus YAH, 2021. "Financial, Absorption and Business Cycles in Selected African Countries," International Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 14-25, June.
- Mukesh Kumar & Nargis & Azeema Begam, 2020. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Empirical Evidence from Selected South Asian Countries," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, March.
- De, Prabir & Neogi, Chiranjib, 2011. "Global Financial and Economic Crisis: Implications for Trade and Industrial Restructuring in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 294, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pathairat Pastpipatkul & Petchaluck Boonyakunakorn & Kanyaphon Phetsakda, 2020. "The Impact of Thailand’s Openness on Bilateral Trade between Thailand and Japan: Copula-Based Markov Switching Seemingly Unrelated Regression Model," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, January.
- T. A. Bhavani & Suresh Tendulkar, 2001. "Determinants of firm-level export performance: a case study of Indian textile garments and apparel industry," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 65-92.
- Schwidrowski, Arnim & West, Peter J. & Benavente Escartin, José Miguel, 1991. "Política comercial y equidad," Series Históricas 5, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mark J. Roberts & James R. Tybout, 1991.
"Size Rationalization and Trade Exposure in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 169-200,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, M.J. & Tybout, J.R., 1990. "Size Rationalization And Trade Exposure In Developing Countries," Papers 5-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark J. & Tybout, James R., 1991. "Size rationalization and trade exposure in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 594, The World Bank.
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.